Summertime in a scoop! Easy Watermelon Mint Ice Cream made with frozen watermelon, coconut cream, and fresh mint. Perfect as soft-serve or scooped!
- 1 cup (225g) coconut cream*
- 5 cups (500g) frozen watermelon
- A handful of fresh mint
- 2 tbsp (40g) maple syrup (optional)
- Pinch of salt
- Combine all the ingredients in a high speed blender or food processor. Blend, using the tamper or stopping to scrape down the sides as needed, until creamy and smooth.
- Eat immediately as soft serve OR freeze for 3-4 hours until scoop-able.
*The solid part scooped out of a can of full fat coconut milk that has been chilled overnight.
- Serving Size: 2 scoops
- Calories: 297
- Sugar: 9
- Fat: 11
- Carbohydrates: 13
- Protein: 2
Keywords: frozen, ice cream, blender, no churn, vegan, dairy-free