- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1/3 cup cacao powder
- 1/4 cup + 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/4 tsp mint extract
- 8 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup water or non-dairy milk
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 2 tbsps cacao powder
- Cookies: Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Mix together all the ingredients to form a thick dough.
- Roll into balls. Arrange on a lined pan. Flatten with a jar or cup and a piece of wax paper to prevent sticking.
- Bake for 10 minutes at 350F.
- Let them cool before coating.
- Coating: Blend all the ingredients until smooth. Transfer to a bowl.
- Place a cookie in the bowl and flip to evenly coat. Remove any excess coating. Place on a pan/plate lined with wax paper.
- Repeat with all the cookies.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours but preferably overnight.
- Eat straight from the freezer.