Vegan Pumpkin Mousse that is almost TOO easy to make and definitely too easy to eat. Just 6 ingredients and a blender, and you have the dreamiest fall dessert!
- Add all ingredients to the Vitamix.
- Blend on medium-high speed until smooth, using the tamper or stopping to stir as necessary. Do not over blend or it will become too thin.
- Serve immediately or chill for 1-2 hours for a thicker texture.
- Top with coconut whipped cream, chopped pecans, and a caramel drizzle. Enjoy!
- Keep leftovers in the fridge.
I recommend this brand of coconut yogurt, other kinds of non-dairy yogurt will not work. Or if using coconut cream, make sure you chill the can overnight and scoop out just the solid part discarding the water.
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 318
- Sugar: 16g
- Fat: 24g
- Saturated Fat: 22g
- Carbohydrates: 24g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: vegan, dairy-free, paleo, easy, blender, dessert, pumpkin, pudding