This easy Vegan Maple Bacon Granola is the ultimate salty-sweet snack or crunchy topping with a healthy veggie surprise mixed in!
- 2 cups riced cauliflower ((I used pre-riced frozen cauliflower))
- 1 1/2 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans ((or any nut/seed))
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup coconut bacon ((*see notes))
- Add the riced cauliflower to a nonstick pan. Cook over medium heat until toasted and crispy, stirring frequently (about 30 minutes).
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a large mixing bowl, combine the oats, pecans, salt, and cinnamon.
- Add the toasted cauliflower and maple syrup. Stir to evenly coat.
- Spread on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350F or until the edges are lightly brown. (You can bake the coconut bacon at the same time on a separate pan if you haven’t already made it!)
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool for at least 15 minutes before stirring to create the most clusters.
- Add the coconut bacon and mix.
- Enjoy as a snack or topping! Store in an airtight container to keep it crunchy for as long as possible.