These healthy vegan peanut butter cookies are completely flourless, fruit-sweetened, and egg-free–made with just 5 simple ingredients in under 30 minutes!
- 15 pitted medjool dates
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter ((preferably unsweetened))
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
- 2–3 tbsp non-dairy milk
- 2 tsps baking powder
- Optional: pinch of salt ((if your peanut butter is not salted))
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Blend the dates in a food processor until broken down into small pieces. Don’t over process or it will form a big ball.
- Add the powdered peanut butter, peanut butter, and baking powder. Process slowly adding the milk 1 tablespoon at a time until a ball of dough forms.
- Break off pieces of dough and roll into 10-12 balls.
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press down gently and use a fork to make criss-cross lines on the top of each cookie.
- Bake for approximately 12 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from the oven. Cool for 10-15 minutes. Enjoy!
- They are best fresh but leftovers can be stored in an airtight container in the fridge.
Keywords: baking, sugar free, easy, healthy, dessert, snack