Homemade dairy-free French Silk Ice Cream made in the blender with healthy ingredients to enjoy as soft-serve or creamy mocha chocolate chunk scoop style!
- 1/4 cup cashew butter
- Optional: 2 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1-2 tbsp non-dairy milk
Mocha Ice Cream
- 8 frozen bananas
- 3-4 tbsp cacao powder ((or cocoa powder))
- 2 tsps espresso powder
- 1/3 cup chocolate chunks
- For the vanilla swirl, whisk together the cashew butter, maple syrup (if using), and vanilla extract. Add the non-dairy milk slowly until it is a thick but pourable consistency. Set aside.
- In a high speed blender or food processor, combine the frozen bananas, cacao powder, and espresso powder.
- Blend on high until creamy and smooth. You may need to stop and scrape down the sides or use a tamper.
- Add the vanilla swirl and chocolate chunks, and serve immediately as soft-serve.
- Or layer into a shallow pan, and freeze for 1-2 hours until scoop-able. Running the ice cream scoop under warm water first can be helpful too!