Healthier homemade Cosmic Brownies! Fudgy flourless brownie, chocolate ganache, and iconic rainbow sprinkles. Childhood fun meets grown up decadence!
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 6 tbsp warm water)
- 3/4 cup (185g) runny nut/seed butter
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil*
- 1/2 cup (75g) coconut sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup (70g) cacao powder
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the nut/seed butter, coconut sugar, prepared flax eggs, and vanilla.
- Stir in the cacao powder, baking soda, and salt to form a thick batter. If batter seems too dry add 1/4 cup coconut oil or nondairy milk.
- Spread into a greased loaf pan.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool completely (or chill to speed it up) before frosting.
- For the ganache, melt the chocolate chips with the coconut milk. Stir until smooth.
- Pour/spread on top of cooled brownies. Top with sprinkles. Chill until the ganache is set.
- Slice and eat!
*You can use non-dairy milk instead for an oil free option, but the brownies will be drier.
**Or for an all natural sprinkle option, make your own!
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 320
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 165g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 39g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: chocolate, vegan, flourless, healthy, dessert, baking, kids, gluten free, dairy free, egg free