Easy homemade froyo! This Blueberry Frozen Yogurt Recipe is a healthy summer snack made in the blender with 5 ingredients. Optionally swirled for extra YUM!
- 1 1/2 cup (360g) unsweetened plain non-dairy yogurt*
- 1 cup (140g) frozen blueberries
- 2 tbsp maple syrup (optional)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- pinch of salt
- Non-dairy milk to blend (if needed)**
- Spoon the yogurt into an ice cube tray (or mini muffin pan) and freeze overnight.
- Blend the yogurt ice cubes with the frozen blueberries, vanilla, maple syrup (if using) and salt until creamy. You will need to use the tamper. Add a splash of non-dairy milk if needed.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a piping bag and pipe swirls into a cup or cone.
**Try to not add it if possible and just use the tamper to blend so the texture stays as thick as possible. You can also add chilled coconut cream instead of the non-dairy milk for an extra rich creamy texture!
- Serving Size: 1 serving
- Calories: 346
- Sugar: 8g
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 9g
- Carbohydrates: 19g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: vegan, dairy free, easy, no churn, snack, kids, ice cream, soft serve