A rich, dairy-free baked cheesecake with a gluten-free “graham cracker” crust and creamy coconut yogurt filling. Tangy, decadent, and sweetened naturally!
- 6 (100g) pitted Natural Delights Medjool Dates
- 1/3 cup (70g) coconut oil, melted
- 1 1/4 cups (150g) oat flour
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine the Medjool dates and coconut oil in a food processor. Process into small chunks.
- Add the oat flour, salt, and cinnamon. Process to a wet sandy consistency.
- Press into a greased springform pan (mine was 7-inch), covering the bottom and sides.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 350ºF, or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven and cool. Reduce oven temp to 325ºF.
- Blend all the filling ingredients until smooth.
- Pour on top of the crust and bake at 325ºF for 45-50 minutes until golden on the top and the center is no longer jiggly.
- Cool, then chill overnight.
- Top with fruit of choice (I used a combination of strawberries and chopped Medjool dates) and serve. Keep leftovers in the fridge well covered for up to a week.
*I used almond milk greek yogurt.
***Corn starch or tapioca starch would work too.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 341
- Sugar: 26g
- Fat: 16g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Carbohydrates: 46g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, dessert, dairy free, sugar free, healthy, baking