Tahini Jam Bounty Bars. Sweet strawberries meet salty tahini in this paleo PB&J spin on your favorite chocolate-covered coconut candy bar made with Hu Gems!
- 2 cups (260g) frozen strawberries, chopped*
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- Optional: 1-2 tbsps maple syrup
Tahini Jam Bounty Bars
- Microwave the strawberries until just warm. Mash with a fork/masher, or blend on low speed to a chunky puree.
- Stir in the chia seeds and optional sweetener. Set aside to thicken.
- Melt the Hu Gems. Allow to cool.
- Combine the shredded coconut, tahini, and salt in a food processor. Process until combined and crumbly.
- Pour half the chocolate into the bottom of a small pan or dish (I used this glass 5×7″ dish) lined with parchment paper or plastic wrap. Smooth into an even layer.
- Spread the coconut tahini mixture on top, pressing in gently.
- Dollop and spread a layer of chia jam on top of the coconut.
- Pour on remaining melted chocolate.
- Refrigerate until set (at least 4 hours).
- Cut into squares and enjoy! Keep in the fridge for up to a week.
*Blueberries or cherries would be good too! If you use blackberries or raspberries it will be very seedy.
**If you haven’t tried Hu Gems yet, use code FEASTINGONFRUIT for 20% off your first order here.
***You can substitute with your favorite nut/seed butters, but personally I like the savory flavor of tahini here.
- Serving Size: 1 square
- Calories: 221
- Sugar: 6g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 3g
Keywords: vegan, paleo, no bake, summer, strawberry, coconut, candy, gluten-free, chocolate, easy