Dreamy dairy-free Sunbutter Soft Serve made in the blender in minutes! This nut-free frozen treat will be your new summer favorite. Vegan, paleo, easy!
- 15oz can full fat coconut milk*
- 1 cup (250g) No Sugar Added Sunbutter**
- 1/4 cup (90g) maple syrup (or sweetener of choice)
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Non-dairy milk to blend (I used about 1/4 cup)
Sunbutter Caramel Sauce
- 1/4 cup (65g) No Sugar Added Sunbutter
- 1/4 cup (90g) maple syrup
- 2–4 tbsp coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- Shake the can of coconut milk so the liquid and solid parts are evenly mixed.
- Pour into an ice cube tray or mini muffin pan and freeze overnight.
- The next day, combine all the ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth, adding milk and using the tamper as necessary.
- Serve immediately or transfer to a piping bag and swirl into cups/cones.
- For the caramel sauce, whisk together the Sunbutter and maple syrup. Add coconut oil 1 tablespoon at a time until you have a drizzle-able consistency. It helps if all ingredients are at room temperature.
- Drizzle the caramel sauce on top of the soft serve. Add toppings if desired. Enjoy!
- Keep leftovers in the freezer. Remove from the freezer 10 minutes before eating, or break apart and re-blend for an even creamier consistency.
*You can use lighter milks but it will be less rich and creamy and more icy. You could even use a half and half mix of the two.
**If using a sunflower seed butter with added sugar, reduce or omit the maple syrup.
- Calories: 450
- Sugar: 19g
- Fat: 36g
- Saturated Fat: 10g
- Carbohydrates: 32g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 12g
Keywords: dairy free, vegan, no churn, blender, dessert, nut free