Sweet-salty cereal bars made with sunflower seed butter and covered in dark chocolate. SunButter Scotcheroos are an easy no-bake nut-free snack or dessert!
- Melt the SunButter and honey/brown rice syrup together. Stir until combined.
- Pour over the cereal, add salt, and mix until evenly coated.
- Transfer to a 9×9″ pan lined with parchment paper. Press in firmly
- Melt the chocolate chips.
- Pour over top of the bars and smooth to coat.
- Refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into bars and eat!
- Keep leftovers in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 19g
- Sodium: 142mg
- Fat: 14g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 31g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 4g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, snack, dessert, no bake, nut free, chocolate, cereal, rice crispy