Easy SunButter Quesadilla filled with creamy sunflower seed butter, sweet banana slices, and gooey chocolate chips for a yummy snack or healthy dessert!
- Lay the tortilla flat and spread SunButter over the entire surface.
- Arrange banana slices over one half of the SunButter.
- Sprinkle chocolate chips on top of the banana slices, and fold the tortilla in half.
- Spray a large sauté pan with non-stick cooking spray, and heat over medium-low heat.
- Place the quesadilla in the warm pan, and cook until golden brown and crispy on both sides.
- Slice into triangles with a pizza cutter or knife.
*Or for a gluten/grain free option, these tortillas are my favorite.
- Serving Size: 1 quesadilla
- Calories: 457
- Sugar: 18g
- Fat: 26g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 48g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: vegan, banana, chocolate chip, easy, snack, tortilla, dessert, gluten free, nut free