The perfect vegan gluten-free SunButter Pumpkin Pie with a tender oat flour crust and silky pumpkin spice filling. Your Thanksgiving table NEEDS this one!
- 1 1/2 cup (180g) oat flour
- 1/4 cup (65g) No-Sugar Added SunButter
- 1/4 cup (50g) coconut oil
- Pinch of salt
- 2–4 tbsp warm water
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Combine the oat flour, coconut oil, SunButter, and salt. Mix, adding water slowly to form a ball of dough.
- Roll out between two sheets of wax paper. Flip into a pie pan. Press in and crimp the edges.
- In a blender (or you can mix by hand), combine the filling ingredients. Blend until smooth.
- Pour into the crust.
- Bake for 15 minutes at 425F. Reduce heat to 350 and bake for 40-45 minutes.
- Remove from the oven. Cool, then chill overnight.
- Serve with coconut whipped cream and a sprinkling of pecans. Enjoy!
*If you are looking for a paleo or oil-free crust variation, keep scrolling for more crust and pie options below.
**Can substitute with cornstarch or arrowroot starch.
- Serving Size: 1 piece
- Calories: 322
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 17g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, thanksgiving, easy, dessert, oat flour