SunButter Muddy Buddies! A healthier take on this favorite cereal snack with sunflower seed butter, plus options for my vegan, gluten-free, and paleo friends!
- 6 cups cereal (see post above for recommendations)
- 1 cup Organic SunButter
- 1 cup dark chocolate chips
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup powdered sugar (see post above for alternate options)
- Melt the chocolate chips with the SunButter.
- Stir in the vanilla extract.
- In a large mixing bowl, gently stir the cereal with the melted chocoalte mixture until evenly coated.
- Transer to a plastic bag and add the powdered sugar. Shake to coat.
- Store in an airtight container in the fridge.
- Serving Size: 1/2 cup
- Calories: 312
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 20g
- Saturated Fat: 5g
- Carbohydrates: 36g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: snack, vegan, gluten-free, no bake, easy, paleo, chocolate, kid friendly