SunButter Gingerbread Cake Bars! Soft delicate cupcake meets moist crumbly blondie with a delicious dairy-free white chocolate drizzle. Vegan and gluten-free!
- 2/3 cup (165g) Organic SunButter
- 1/3 cup (55g) coconut sugar
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 4 tbsp water)
- 3 tbsp (60g) molasses
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 2/3 cup (160g) almond milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 cups (150g) oat flour
- 2 tsps ground ginger
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Stir together the flax and water for the flax eggs. Set aside to gel.
- Whisk together the SunButter, coconut sugar, flax eggs, molasses, lemon juice, almond milk, and vanilla.
- Add the flour, spices, baking soda, and salt. Mix to combine.
- Spread into a lightly greased pan (I used 9×9″ square).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350F.
- Remove from the oven and cool completely before glazing or eating (they will be very fragile if you slice them warm).
- For the glaze, melt the cacao butter over a double boiler. Remove from the heat, and whisk in the remaining ingredients. Add more powdered sugar if necessary to reach desired drizzle-able consistency.
- Drizzle on the glaze, slice, and enjoy!
- Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week. Or freeze (un-glazed) for longer storage.
*Or if you can’t get cacao butter, try this glaze instead.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 232
- Sugar: 13g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 1g
- Carbohydrates: 26g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, dairy free, white chocolate, christmas, easy, blondie