The ultimate SunButter Chocolate Chip Cookie recipe– tender inside, crispy outside, quick to make. Perfect for sharing, snacking, or ice cream sandwich-ing!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Mix together the flax and water, and set aside to gel.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the SunButter, coconut sugar, flax egg, lemon juice, and vanilla.
- Add the almond flour, baking soda, and salt. Mix to form a thick dough.
- Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Roll into balls. Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Press to flatten slightly.
- Bake for 12-13 minutes at 350ºF or until golden around the edges.
- Remove from the oven, and cool for 5-10 minutes before removing from the pan.
- They are delicious hot from the oven, but keep best in an airtight container in the fridge (or freezer for longer storage)
- Serving Size: 1 cookie
- Calories: 216
- Sugar: 8g
- Sodium: 104g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 13g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, nut free, paleo, chocolate, baking, dessert, healthy, snack