Healthier homemade butterfinger candy bars with a sneaky ingredient for the crunchy nut-free filling covered in dark chocolate. Vegan and gluten-free!
- In a food processor, grind the cereal until it resembles a sandy texture with a few chunks.
- Add the SunButter, maple syrup and salt. Process to form a sticky clumpy mixture.
- Press into a loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Freeze for 2 hours.
- Remove from the pan and slice into bars.
- Melt the dark chocolate chips.
- Coat each bar in chocolate.
- Refrigerate or freeze until the chocolate is set.
- And eat!
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 456
- Sugar: 27g
- Sodium: 140g
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 11g
- Carbohydrates: 50g
- Fiber: 8g
- Protein: 9g
Keywords: allergy friendly, candy, cereal, chocolate, dairy-free, easy, halloween, no-bake, nut-free, sunflower seed