Easy SunButter Brownies with a fudgy flourless brownie base and yummy sunflower seed butter swirls on top. Vegan and paleo!
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Combine flax egg ingredients and set aside to gel for 10 minutes.
- Whisk together the SunButter, maple syrup, flax eggs, and vanilla.
- Add cacao powder, baking soda, and salt. Stir to combine. It will be thick but if it seems too thick/dry add 1/4 cup coconut oil or almond milk.
- Spread into a greased baking dish (I used this 9×5″ pan)
- Dollop on extra SunButter and swirl with a chopstick.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350ºF.
- Cool for at least 30 minutes before slicing.
- Enjoy! Keep leftovers in an airtight container in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 brownie
- Calories: 319
- Sugar: 16g
- Sodium: 156mg
- Fat: 22g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 25g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: gluten free, paleo, grain free, egg free, chocolate, fudgy, easy, baking, dessert