SunButter Baked Oatmeal Cups – the ultimate healthy make-ahead breakfast with good stuff like oats, hemp seeds, chia, applesauce, and endless topping ideas!
- 1/2 cup (120g) unsweetened applesauce*
- 1/2 cup (125g) No Sugar Added SunButter
- 1/2 cup (120g) nondairy milk
- 1/4 cup (35g) coconut sugar
- 1 1/2 (cup (150g) rolled oats
- 1/4 cup (30g) hemp seeds**
- 2 tbsp (20g) chia seeds
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1/4 tsp salt
- Toppings of choice: nuts, seeds, jam, frozen berries, chocolate chips, etc.
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF. Spray/grease a 12 cup muffin pan with coconut oil.
- Whisk together the applesauce, coconut sugar, SunButter, and milk.
- Add the oats, hemp seeds, chia seeds, cinnamon, and salt. Stir to combine.
- Fill each muffin tin with a heaping spoonful of batter.
- Add toppings of choice and press in lightly.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes at 350ºF or until golden brown around the edges.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes before removing from the pan. Enjoy!
- Keep leftovers in the fridge in an airtight container for up to a week, or freeze for longer storage.
*Or substitute with pumpkin puree or mashed banana.
**Or seeds/nuts of choice.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 153
- Sugar: 5g
- Fat: 8g
- Saturated Fat: 0g
- Carbohydrates: 15g
- Fiber: 3g
- Protein: 5g
Keywords: vegan, gluten free, meal prep, healthy, snack, easy, muffin