- 2 cups of cauliflower florets (about 2/3 of a head)
- 2 cups of broccoli florets
- 1 packet of taco seasoning
- 3/4 cup water
- Corn tortillas
- FOR THE TACO FILLING: Add the broccoli and cauliflower to a food processor. Process/pulse to break up all the veggies, don’t overprocess.
- Add the ground veggies to a large pan on the stove.
- Mix in the taco seasoning.
- Once the pan has heated up, add 3/4 cup water.
- Reduce the heat to medium and cover.
- Simmer for 12-15 minutes until the veggies are soft and the water is gone. Stir occasionally to make sure nothing is sticking or burning.
- Once the veggies are soft and the water is gone, remove from the heat.
- FOR THE CRUNCHY SHELLS: Preheat the oven to 375F.
- Two at a time, wrap your tortillas in a damp paper towel, and microwave on high for 20-25 seconds to soften them.
- While they are soft, drape each tortilla over 2 bars of the oven rack.
- Bake of 8-10 minutes until crunchy.
- Build your tacos Top with lettuce, tomato, salsa, or whatever you want.