Rich creamy-meets-fluffy filling blanketed in semi-sweet chocolate makes these Salted Chocolate Truffle Bars an easy indulgence you won’t be able to resist!
- 1 cup date paste
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/4 cup cacao powder ((or cocoa powder))
- Pinch of salt
- 1 cup chocolate chips
- Coarse salt for topping
- In a mixing bowl, combine the date paste, coconut flour, cacao powder, and pinch of salt. Stir to combine.
- On a piece of wax or parchment paper, press this dough-like mixture into a rectangle approximately 1 inch thick.
- Freeze overnight.
- Slice into 6 large bars or 12 mini bars.
- Melt the chocolate chips. Coat each bar in a thin layer of chocolate on all sides. Sprinkle with coarse salt.
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is set.
- Enjoy! Store in the fridge.