Inspired by these Raw Pancakes from Gena Hamshaw
- 2 bananas
- 1/2 cup raw rolled oats
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- PEACH COMPOTE:
- 1–2 peaches (about 1 cup, sliced)
- 1 tsp coconut sugar
- 1/4 tsp cinnamon
- FOR THE PANCAKES: Blend the bananas, cinnamon, and 1/4 cup oats until combined.
- In a bowl, stir the remaining 1/4 cup of oats into the batter.
- Divide the batter into 4 pancakes on a lined dehydrator tray. I used about 1/4 cup of batter per pancake. Spread them out just a bit so the diameter is approximately 4 inches. They should still be quite thick.
- Dehydrate for 2 1/2 hours at 115 degrees. The tops should be fairly dry at this point.
- Flip the entire sheet over onto the mesh tray and peel off the liner carefully. The undersides will still be very wet, so use a spatula to help separate the pancake from the liner. Try to preserve the nice round shape.
- Dehydrate for another 3 hours until they are dry but still soft.
- FOR THE COMPOTE: stir everything together in a bowl. Set the peaches aside for a few hours while the pancakes are dehydrating to sweeten and get juicy.
- Pile up your pancakes and top with the peach compote.