No ice cream maker or bananas necessary, this healthy blender ice cream recipe makes for a cold, creamy, cone-full of dessert with just 3 ingredients!
- 1 can full fat coconut milk
- 3-4 tbsp maple syrup OR 6-8 pitted medjool dates
- 2 cups frozen raspberries
- For serving: ice cream cones (shredded coconut, berries)
- Blend the coconut milk and the maple syrup or dates.
- Pour into an ice cube tray or mini muffin pan. Freeze overnight (Or longer! They can last for weeks and you can just pull them out when you want a banana-free ice cream treat.)
- Once fully frozen, pop them out of the tray/pan. If you are having trouble, try inserting a knife into the center and tapping to break them apart.
- Blend with the frozen berries until smooth and creamy. Add a few tablespoons of coconut milk if/as needed to help it blend.
- Serve immediately or freeze for 10-15 minutes for a firmer texture.