Raspberry Chocolate Chip Cake! Soft moist vanilla cake filled with tart berries and sweet chips. Drizzled with more chocolate because EXTRA delicious!
- 1 1/2 cups (180g) oat flour
- 1 1/2 cups (165g) almond flour
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1 cup (240g) non-dairy yogurt*
- 1/2 cup (160g) maple syrup
- 2 tbsp lemon juice
- 2 flax eggs (2 tbsp ground flax + 4 tbsp water)
- 1/2 cup (120g) non-dairy milk
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 cup (120g) frozen raspberries
- 1/2 cup (90g) chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Stir together the ground flax and water for the flax eggs. Set aside for 10 minutes to gel.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the oat flour, almond flour, salt, and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk together the yogurt, milk, lemon juice, maple syrup, flax eggs, and vanilla.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry, and stir to combine.
- Fold in the frozen raspberries and chocolate chips VERY gently so the berries don’t bleed into the batter.
- Transer to a bundt pan** (8-10 cup is best) that has been coated with non-stick spray or coconut oil.
- Bake for 35-40 minutes at 350F.
- Cool for at least 30 minutes before flipping out onto a cooling rack (if using a bundt pan). Cool completely or even chill overnight.
- Drizzle with melted chocolate. Slice. And enjoy!
*I used Forager Project cashew yogurt, which is not super thick (see consistency in the video above). If your yogurt is really thick, use 1/4 cup non-dairy milk and 3/4 cup yogurt to thin it out so the cake doesn’t turn out mushy.
**You can also use a square cake pan (9 inch), but it will need to bake for 45-50 minutes. Or you can make 10-12 cupcakes, and the bake time will be around 30-35 minutes.
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 303
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 15g
- Saturated Fat: 4g
- Carbohydrates: 33g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 8g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, easy, recipe, cake, party, chocolate, vanilla, berry