Pumpkin Seed Protein Rawnola
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 10–12 pitted Medjool dates
- 2 scoops Sprout Living Pumpkin Seed Protein Powder
- 1 cup pumpkin puree
- 1/2 cup baked sweet potato (Japanese sweet potato is best)
- 1/2 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 cup maple syrup
- Combine the rawnola ingredients in a blender or food processor. Blend on low speed until clumpy. Do not over blend or it will form one big ball. Transfer to a jar and refrigerate (you will have extra).
- Combine the pudding ingredients in a high speed blender. Blend on high until very smooth.
- In a jar, layer rawnola, pudding, coconut whipped cream, and a sprinkling of more rawnola or pumpkin seeds on top. Enjoy!