Perfect fall mornings start with fluffy Pumpkin Pecan Pancakes! Made with good stuff – oats, pecans, maple syrup, pumpkin, spices. Vegan and gluten-free!
- Grind the oats and pecans to a fine flour in a high speed blender.
- In a mixing bowl, whisk together the pumpkin, non-dairy milk, maple syrup, and vanilla.
- Add the oat/pecan flour, baking powder, spices, and salt.
- Whisk until smooth.
- Drop about 1/4 cup of batter onto a pan or griddle over medium-low heat. Cook for 2-3 minutes per side. Repeat until all the batter is gone (makes 6-8 medium sized pancakes).
- Serve with chopped pecans and maple syrup. Enjoy!
- Serving Size: 3 pancakes (1/2 the batch)
- Calories: 506
- Sugar: 15g
- Fat: 19g
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Carbohydrates: 68g
- Fiber: 11g
- Protein: 11g
Keywords: vegan, gluten-free, fall, pumpkin spice, easy, brunch, breakfast