Easy and ultra decadent collide in this Peppermint Hot Chocolate Mousse. Vegan, paleo, only 5 ingredients, and holiday dessert perfect!
- 6oz (180g) unsweetened chocolate
- 200g pitted medjool dates ((approximately 1 cup packed))
- 1 3/4 cup (420g) non-dairy mik ((I used almond))
- 1 tsp Nielsen-Massey Pure Peppermint Extract
- Optional: pinch of sea salt
- Roughly chop the unsweetened chocolate. Melt in the microwave or on the stovetop using a double boiler.
- In a high speed blender, combine the milk, dates, peppermint extract, and salt. Blend on high until very smooth.
- Slowly stream in the melted chocolate and continue blending until smooth.
- Transfer to cups or jars. Refrigerate overnight (or for at least 8 hours).
- Top with mini marshmallows (vegan or not) and a drizzle of melted chocolate. Enjoy!