- 1 ripe banana
- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup oat bran (can sub oat flour)
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- 1/2 cup powdered peanut butter
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp salt (optional)
- 1/4 cup sweetened powdered peanut butter + 2–3 tbsps non-dairy milk or water
- 2–3 tbsps creamy peanut butter
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- In a mixing bowl, smash the banana with a fork.
- Add the rest of the ingredients. Mix till clumpy and well combined.
- Press into a pan lined with parchment paper or lightly oiled.
- Bake for 20-25 mins at 350F.
- Let them cool completely.
- For the topping, either mix together the powdered peanut butter and milk/water to achieve a drizzle-able consistency OR heat the creamy peanut butter to soften to a drizzle-able consistency.
- Spoon onto the bars, slice, and enjoy.