- FOR THE LIMEADE:
- 1/2 cup fresh squeezed lime juice
- 1 tsp lime zest
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1 cup coconut water (or plain water)
- FOR THE PAPAYA SMOOTHIE:
- 2 cups frozen papaya
- 1 banana
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (or water)
- FOR THE LIMEADE: Blend together the lime juice, lime zest, agave nectar, and coconut water. Taste it, and adjust the sweetness if needed. Refrigerate.
- FOR THE PAPAYA SMOOTHIE: Blend the frozen papaya, banana, and non-dairy milk until smooth.
- Divide the papaya smoothie between two large glasses.
- Pour the limeade on top, and add a couple of straws.