- 1 cup water
- 1 ripe banana
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup brown rice flour
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tbsp coconut sugar
- Pinch of salt
- Blend all the ingredients in a blender.
- Heat a non-stick pan to medium-high heat (6 out of 10 on my stove worked best).
- Pour about 1/4 cup of batter into the pan. Lift it off the heat and tilt/turn it to spread it as thin as possible.
- Cook for 2-3 minutes or until the edges are loose enough that you can slide a spatula underneath.
- Flip. Cook the second side for another 2 minutes.
- Remove from the pan.
- Repeat with the remaining batter. It should make 5 crepes.
- Fill with your choice of fruit or enjoy on their own.