- 2 cups oat flour
- 3 very ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1 tbsp baking powder
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- 6 medjool dates
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 sliced banana
- Sprinkling of oats and cinnamon
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Mash the bananas with a fork.
- In a large bowl, mix together the oat flour, banana mash, coconut sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and non-dairy milk. It’s okay if it’s a little lumpy.
- Pour into a 9×5 inch loaf pan lined with parchment paper.
- Topping: Blend the dates and water together.
- Dollop the date paste on top of the banana batter. Swirl.
- Lay on the sliced bananas. Sprinkle on the oats and cinnamon.
- Bake for 50 mins at 325F. The center should bounce back when it’s done.
- Cool. Then remove from the pan, slice, and devour!