Rich, creamy vegan Pumpkin Cheesecake Bars! An easy no-bake recipe sweetened only with Medjool dates. You’ll want some stashed in your freezer all season long!
- 20 Natural Delights® Pecan Pumpkin Pie Spiced Date Rolls (400g)
- 2 cups (240g) raw cashews
- 1 cup (240g) non-dairy yogurt (I used cashew yogurt)
- 6-8 (120g) Natural Delights® Pitted Medjool Dates
- 1 cup (240g) pumpkin puree
- 1 tbsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- Optional: 1/4 cup non-dairy milk if needed to blend
- Soak the cashews in warm water overnight. Drain and rinse.
- Blend the date rolls in a blender or food processor into small crumbles/chunks.
- Press into an pan (I used this 9×6″ dish, but an 8×8″ square works too) that has been lined with parchment paper.
- Blend all the remaining ingredients in a high speed blender until very smooth and creamy. Add up to 1/4 cup non-dairy milk or if needed and use the tamper to help it blend.
- Pour on top of the crust.
- Freeze overnight.
- Slice into bars. Enjoy!
- Keep in the freezer for 1-2 weeks.
- Serving Size: 1 bar
- Calories: 365
- Sugar: 44g
- Fat: 13g
- Saturated Fat: 2g
- Carbohydrates: 58g
- Fiber: 6g
- Protein: 7g
Keywords: vegan, paleo, sugar free, healthy, easy, dessert, fall, pumpkin, gluten-free