No-Bake Mint Chip Cookies! Ice cream inspired with a cacao nib flecked mint cookie center and dark chocolate coating. Vegan, paleo, sugar-free option!
- In a food processor or blender, process the coconut until finely ground (but don’t go to long/high speed or it will turn into coconut butter).
- Add the coconut cream, sweetener, mint extract, and spirulina. Process to form a sticky dough.
- Add the cacao nibs, and blend briefly to mix them in.
- Scoop out a heaping tablespoon of dough and shape into a cookie. Repeat until all the batter is used, you should get about 12 cookies. If it won’t stick together or is too soft to shape, chill for 10 minutes first.
- Freeze for at least 15 minutes to harden.
- Dip/coat in melted chocolate. Sprinkle with cacao nibs.
- Refrigerate or freeze until firm. In the fridge the center will be soft like a peppermint patty, in the freezer it will be firm like a cookie.
*Or the solid part from a can of full-fat coconut milk that’s been chilled overnight.
- Serving Size: 1 cookie (maple syrup version)
- Calories: 209
- Sugar: 9g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 14g
- Carbohydrates: 17g
- Fiber: 5g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: vegan, paleo, keto, no bake, summer, easy, chocolate, snack, dessert