A two-toned healthy Mint Chocolate Shamrock Smoothie with two veggies hiding underneath sweet, frosty, milkshake-meets-smoothie flavor!
- 3 frozen bananas
- 1 large handful spinach
- 1/2 tsp mint extract
- 1 cup non-dairy milk (I used coconut milk)
- 2 frozen bananas
- 1 cup frozen cauliflower
- 2 tbsp cacao powder
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
To serve (optional)
- 1/2 cup chocolate chips
- Coconut whipped cream
- Chocolate shavings and mint leaves to garnish
- Melt the chocolate chips. Dip the rim of your jars/glasses into the melted chocolate and use a spoon to drizzle/drip more around the top. Coat the spoon in chocolate and shake it in the bottom of the jar to create the small chocolate splatters. Freeze for 5 minutes.
- Blend each smoothie layer separately until very creamy.
- Layer into the decorated jars/glasses. Top with coconut whipped cream, shaved chocolate, and mint leaf.