An easy homemade spin on reese’s peanut butter eggs with better ingredients that are tastier too. Vegan, paleo-friendly, and sweetened naturally!
- Blend the dates and water until smooth.
- Add the peanut butter and blend again.
- Transfer to a bowl. Stir in coconut flour and salt.
- Press into a silicone egg mold. Freeze for 30 minutes.
- Flip/remove from the mold.
- Coat in melted chocolate.
- Sprinkle with toppings of choice (hemp seeds, cacao nibs, colored shredded coconut, chopped nuts, sprinkles, etc.)
- Refrigerate until the chocolate is set (a few minutes). Enjoy!
*Use almond butter or sunflower seed butter (my favorite!) to make them paleo.
**You may need less/more depending on the consistency of your peanut butter.
***Or I even like them coated with unsweetened chocolate because the filling is quite sweet.
- Serving Size: 1 egg
- Calories: 266
- Sugar: 17g
- Fat: 12g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 28g
- Fiber: 7g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: chocolate, healthy, easter, reese's, paleo, no bake, candy, dessert