Peanut butter cups like you’ve never seen! Creamy dairy-free matcha white chocolate filled with PB chocolate chip cookie dough. Vegan with paleo option!
Matcha White Chocolate
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/4 cup coconut cream*
- 1/4 cup coconut milk powder
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup (or agave/honey)
- 1 teaspoon matcha powder
- Pinch salt
- Start by melting all of the matcha white chocolate ingredients together in a glass measuring cup or bowl.
- Whisk until smooth (you may need to blend the white chocolate if your matcha powder isn’t completely dissolved).
- Line your mini muffin tin with liners, then place 1/2 tablespoon of the matcha white chocolate in the bottom of each mini muffin cup.
- Freeze until firm, about 20 minutes.
- While the bottom layer is setting up, make the cookie dough by stirring together all ingredients in a medium bowl until a dough forms.
- Using a teaspoon, scoop a small (not heaping) teaspoon full of cookie dough into each muffin cup leaving a small border around the edges so that the top layer of matcha white chocolate can surround the cookie dough (make sure your cookie dough is flattened enough to where it’s level with the top of the muffin tin)
- Pour the remaining matcha white chocolate over top of the cookie dough.
- Place back in the freezer for 45-60 minutes or until set.
- These are best stored in the freezer. Thaw for a couple of minutes before enjoying.
*The solid part scooped out from a can of full-fat coconut milk that has been chilled overnight.
**You will have leftover cookie dough, enjoy as a snack or add to a smoothie bowl!
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 147
- Sugar: 5g
- Sodium: 59mg
- Fat: 9g
- Saturated Fat: 6g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Protein: 2g
Keywords: easter, spring, green tea, paleo, healthy, coconut, dairy free, gluten free, grain free, peanut butter, candy