- 1 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 1/2 tbsp coconut oil (warmed to a liquid)
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 2 cups vegan marshmallows (I used about 24 Dandies Marshmallows)
- 1 package silken tofu (12 oz)
- 3 tbsp coconut oil (warmed to a liquid)
- FOR THE CRUST: Process the oats in the food processor until they are in crumb-sized pieces. Add the remaining ingredients for the crust, and process until combined. It should be moist and stick together when squeezed.
- Press the crust into a 6″ springform pan. Refrigerate.
- FOR THE FILLING: Melt the marshmallows in the microwave. Keep an eye on them because they will puff up and over the top of the bowl. Just stop and give them a stir so they deflate.
- Process the silken tofu in the food processor until smooth.
- Add the melted marshmallows and coconut oil to the food processor, and process until smooth.
- Pour on top of the crust and refrigerate overnight.
- Run a dull knife around the edge of the pan to loosen it before releasing the spring. Slice and eat.