- 1 cup oat flour
- 1 cup cornmeal
- 1/3 cup maple syrup
- 3 very ripe bananas (mashed)
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 2 tbsps tapioca starch (can sub cornstarch)
- 2 tbsps non-dairy milk
- Optional: chopped pecans for sprinkling on top.
- Preheat the oven to 325F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a large mixing bowl. Mix.
- Pour into a loaf pan that is lightly oiled or lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 45-50 mins at 325F.
- Let it cool before removing from the pan, slicing, and eating.