- 1 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1 1/2 cup frozen strawberries
- 1/2 cup Grain-Free Rawnola
- 2 ripe bananas
- 3/4–1 cup water
- In a food processor, combine the frozen mango and frozen strawberries. Process briefly to create pebble-sized pieces. Do not over-process or you will have nicecream.
- Transfer to a bowl and place in the freezer.
- Blend the banana and water to make the banana milk. Adjust to your desired consistency with more/less water.
- Remove the cereal from the freezer, stir in the rawnola, pour on the milk, and enjoy!