- 1/2 cup frozen mango
- 1/2 cup frozen blueberries
- 4 frozen bananas
- Optional: 1 scoop protein powder (I used Sprout Living Epic Protein)
Rice Crispy Clusters
- 1 cup brown rice crisp cereal
- 2 tsps maple syrup
- Rice Crispy Clusters: Combine the ingredients in a bowl. Toss lightly to coat the cereal.
- Spread on a baking pan lined with parchment paper. Press into a thin rectangle but without space between the cereal. Less space = more clusters.
- Bake for 10 mins at 350F. LET IT COOL for at least 10 minutes before breaking apart into clusters.
- Thaw the frozen mango and blueberries (I microwaved them for about 1 minute each).
- Puree each separately. Set aside.
- Blend the frozen bananas and protein powder in a high speed blender to make the nicecream.
- Layer your jar–mango, nicecream, blueberry, nicecream, clusters. Enjoy!