- 1 ripe mango (peeled and sliced)
- 1 cup frozen mango
- 1 tbsp baobab powder (optional)
- 1 frozen banana
- 1/2–3/4 cup non-dairy milk (or water)
- 1 handful spinach
- Toppings: mango (kiwi, banana, pineapple, chia seeds, shredded coconut, etc.)
- Blend the fresh mango, frozen mango, baobab, milk/water, and banana on high until smooth.
- Pour half into a bowl and set in the freezer.
- Add the spinach to the remaining smoothie in the blender, and blend on high until smooth.
- With amazing smoothie pouring skill (or help from a friend) pour the green portion and the mango portion into the bowl at the same time so half is green and half is mango.
- Add your toppings and enjoy!