Naturally sweet coconut complimented by the the bright citrus combination of lemon and lime makes these macaroons a perfect sweet simple 5-ingredient snack!
- 2 cups unsweetened shredded coconut
- 1/4 cup oat flour
- Zest of one lemon
- Zest of one lime
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp lime juice
- 1/2 cup maple syrup
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Combine all the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Mix until well combined and sticky (hands work best!) It should stick together when squeezed.
- Shape into mounds and arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper.
- Bake for 15-18 minutes at 350F.
- Let them cool for at least 10 minutes before eating.
- Keep in an airtight container in the fridge for optimal freshness.