- 2 servings of pasta (any kind you like: corn, quinoa, wheat, brown rice, etc.)
- 1/2 sliced yellow bell pepper
- 3/4 cup organic frozen corn (defrosted)
- 1 cup organic frozen corn (defrosted)
- Juice of half a lemon
- 1/2 tsp turmeric
- 1/4 tsp lemon zest
- 1/2 cup non-dairy milk
- Pinch of black pepper
- Bring a large pot of water to a boil. Add your pasta and cook according to the package instructions.
- Blend all of the ingredients for the sauce to desired consistency. I kept it a little chunky.
- Add the bell pepper to a non-stick pan. Cook on medium heat for 3-4 minutes to soften. Make sure to move it around so it doesn’t burn.
- Add the corn kernels and the sauce. Cook stirring constantly on medium heat until the peppers are tender.
- Serve on top of pasta.
- Garnish with a wedge of lemon and a sprinkling of black pepper.