- LEMON COOKIE
- 3 cups rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut nectar
- 2 tbsps lemon juice
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/4 tsp salt
- BLUEBERRY ICE CREAM
- 2 frozen bananas
- 3/4 cup frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fresh blueberries
- FOR THE COOKIE: Grind the oats in a food processor.
- Add the coconut nectar, lemon juice, lemon zest, and salt.
- Process until the dough forms a ball. If it is too dry, add a little water.
- Press half of the dough into a loaf pan lined with plastic wrap. Flip that cookie layer out onto a plate, and press the other half of the dough into the lined loaf pan.
- FOR THE ICE CREAM: Blend the bananas and frozen blueberries together until creamy.
- In a bowl, stir in the fresh blueberries.
- Spread the ice cream into the pan on top of one cookie layer. Lay the other cookie layer on top.
- Freeze for at least 4 hours before cutting into 4 bars.