- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup cauliflower (chopped very finely)
- 1/2 cup strawberries (diced)
- 1 1/3 cup plant milk
- 1/2 tsp stevia or to taste (*see note)
- Combine all ingredients in a small saucepan.
- Cover and cook over medhigh heat for 5-7 minutes, stirring a few times, until the cauliflower bits are tender.
- Optionally, blend after cooking.
I used about 1 tbsp of maple syrup instead of the stevia just out of personal preference. She notes in the book that you can use coconut sugar, maple syrup, or date paste in these recipes instead of the stevia.