- 1 cup rolled oats
- 1 handful spinach
- 3 tbsps Bee Free Honee (or liquid sweetener of choice)
- 1–1 1/2 cup of green grapes
- 3 tbsps chia seeds
- 3–4 tbsps sweetener of choice (keep in mind the color, I used Bee Free Honee)
- More green grapes for decorating the top
- FOR THE CRUST: Grind the oats in a food processor.
- Add the spinach and process until the texture is crumbly and the green is evenly distributed.
- Add the Bee Free Honee. Process until it starts to stick together.
- Press into mini tart pans lined with parchment paper. Or you could use a muffin pan.
- FOR THE FILLING: Blend the grapes on high until they become juice. It should be about 1 cup of juice.
- Add the sweetener and blend. Taste it, and adjust the sweetness as needed.
- Add the chia seeds, and blend on low to distribute.
- Refrigerate the filling for at least 20 minutes until thick. Overnight is even better.
- Once the filling has thickened, fill the crusts. Decorate with additional grapes sliced in half.
- Keep in the fridge.