Like mint chip ice cream in mini pie form! Grasshopper Cookie Cups with a creamy mint filling inside a rich dark chocolate cookie crust. Vegan, paleo, easy!
Chocolate Cookie Cups
- 1/2 cup (125g) Organic SunButter
- 1/3 cup (105g) maple syrup
- 1/2 cup (50g) cacao powder
- 1/4 cup (25g) almond flour
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat the oven to 350ºF.
- Whisk together the SunButter and maple syrup.
- Add the cocoa powder, almond flour, baking soda, and salt.
- Mix to form a thick dough.
- Line a muffin tin with paper liners or spray with nonstick spray.
- Press a thin layer of dough onto the bottom and sides of each muffin tin to make a cup. You should get 6-8 cups (or 18-20 if making minis).
- Bake for 25-28 minutes (or 12-15 minutes for minis) at 350ºF.
- Cool for 10-15 minutes, then remove from the pan and cool completely (or even chill overnight) before filling.
- Stir together the filling ingredients until thick and creamy.
- Fill each cookie cup with a spoonful of mint cream. Top with mini chips. Enjoy!
- Keep covered in the fridge for up to a week.
- Serving Size: 1 cup
- Calories: 259
- Sugar: 14g
- Fat: 18g
- Saturated Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 23g
- Fiber: 4g
- Protein: 6g
Keywords: mint, st patricks, chocolate, cookie, muffin, green, vegan, gluten free, paleo