- 8-10 frozen bananas
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 1 tsp lemon juice
- 1/2 a batch of Gingerbread Cookies, (crumbled)
- Blend everything except the cookies in a high speed blender or food processor until creamy and smooth.
- Add 1/3 of the cookie crumbles. Blend briefly to combine.
- Speed into a shallow pan or dish. Sprinkle more cookie crumbles on top.
- Freeze for at least 2 hours.
- Scoop into bowls, top with more cookie crumbles, enjoy!
- Keep in the freezer for up to 2-3 days.