Thick and creamy Vegan Fudge Brownie Oatmealmade with just 4 ingredients and no sugar – is it a brownie or is it breakfast?
- 1 cup non-dairy milk
- 4 pitted Medjool dates (or 1/4 cup date paste)
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 2 tbsp cacao or cocoa powder
- Toppings: chocolate chips (shredded coconut, sliced almonds, berries, caramel sauce, etc.)
- Blend the nondairy milk, dates, and cacao powder in a high speed blender until smooth.
- Pour into a medium saucepan and add the rolled oats. Or if you are using the date paste, simply combine all the ingredients in a saucepan.
- Bring to a simmer over medium heat. Cook for about 5-7 minutes stirring frequently until most of the liquid is gone and the texture is very thick.
- Pour into a bowl, top with chocolate chips and shredded coconut (or any toppings you like) and enjoy!